Home owners can get asbestos cleaned from their premises on their own but we recommend the use of licensed professional asbestos removalists to do the job. Now this question might arise in your mind as to what is the cost of such a removalist We charge in most situations per square meter rather than by the hour or per job. The costs of removal asbestos containing material depend on a number of factors, including:
- Amount of asbestos material to be removed.
- How hard/easy the asbestos (ACM)is to be removed.
- What is condition of asbestos material (fix, loose, attached and broken)?
- Is the asbestos material painted, sprayed, covered or raw?
- Vinyl floor tiles containing asbestos
- Where the asbestos material is located?
- How far is the tip and what exactly will the asbestos disposal cost.
- What equipment we need to remove the ACM (forklift, boomlift, scissorlift etc.)?
- Clearance certificate, monitoring (if the area is more than 10 sqm).
- How long the job will take, how many workers do we need to complete the job.
All of these factors will be reviewed by us to give you the accurate cost of removal. Every home/property is different and the cost for each job will be different ensuring a high level of safety with affordable prices to satisfy everyone.
Call us today to discuss your asbestos removal & disposal needs in Melbourne.
If you have your building infested with asbestos make it a point to take necessary measures right away.
Don’t put your family at risk for asbestos poisoning.
Give us a call to know more about our fast, reliable, and affordable asbestos abatement, clean up, removal and extinction services and also to get tips on how to maintain a healthy environment in your home, business, plant, or school healthy and safe.